Become a BARS Accredited Auditor
The high standards required of the Program come from the calibre and skills of the accredited BARS Auditors.
BARS Accredited Auditors are Competent Aviation Specialists and Subject Matter Experts. The cadre of BARS Accredited Auditors comes with a diverse range of operational experience; Ensuring that the experience within the program matches the requirements of BARS Member Organisations and Aircraft Operators.
Only trained and experienced auditors with strong aviation experience can become BARS Accredited Auditors.
Please apply through the link at the end of this page attaching the following:
• Relevant licences (pilot or maintenance engineer)
• Applicable certificates (Lead Auditor training for a five day course)
• This spreadsheet, filled out (click to follow link, save to your computer, fill it out, then attach to your email with the above documents)
• Application is reviewed by the BARS Program Office (BPO)
• Candidate is advised of eligibility for BARS Auditor training
• Candidate registers for a BARS Auditor course via email
• Upon successful completion of the BARS Auditor Accreditation Course, and employment with a Registered BARS Audit Company, the candidate can conduct BARS Audits